Baker Law Offices, P.C., located at 30 Rowes Wharf in Boston, MA, concentrates on the representation of the seriously injured and offers clients extensive experience in complex personal injury litigation, including…


    • Traumatic brain injury

    • Spinal cord injuries

    • Products liability

    • Construction site accidents

    • Automobile/trucking accidents

Baker Law Offices, P.C. provides its clients personalized representation and service, ensuring the personal attorney-client connection upon which Paul Baker, Robert Kimball and Richard Mandel pride themselves.


Today’s legal climate requires an attorney-client relationship in which the legal representative is responsive and attentive to the needs of the client.  Far too often, clients complain about their lawyer never returning their calls or keeping them updated on the status of their case.  Our attorneys provide representation reflecting our belief that each client deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. In this relationship, the client should never feel as if his/her case is not important enough to warrant the lawyer’s attention.


The success of a law practice is often determined solely through the results obtained for the client.  As reflected by the results we have obtained for clients, the lawyers at Baker Law Offices, P.C. have been trained to practice law at the highest level, obtaining multiple seven figure and high six figure recoveries throughout their careers.  Case results are not, however, the sole measure of the success of a law practice.


Equally important is whether clients have the confidence in their lawyer to refer friends and family for legal needs and whether other attorneys refer their own clients for representation.  At Baker Law Offices, P.C., roughly 80% of our cases are referred to us by other attorneys, while the remaining 20% are the result of referrals from prior clients.

Home          |          About          |          Services          |          Cases          |          Blog          |          Contact

30 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110

t. 617.330.1330

f.   617.330.1339

Copyright © 2015 Baker Law Offices, P.C. —Website produced by IdeaHub Design

This website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered as or intended to constitute legal advice. Under the Rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, this material may be considered advertising.